Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Nasty Phone sex where you will find zero taboos and girls available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Humiliation Phone Sex

Jayden Humiliates you....  Humiliation Phone Sex that will get your cock so hard it may reach 2 inches hahaha

You fucking lame ass pathetic loser!  You will not get away with getting that itty bitty dick off in 10 fucking minutes.  If you want me to humiliate you your ass needs to buy more time.  You know you are nothing short of worthless.  YESSSSS thats right, you do have to pay me just so I will talk to you.  Are you getting hard?  Well don't! *laughs my ass off* you really are pathetic aren't you?  What is it exactly that you plan on using that little worm of a dick for anyways?  Did you have something in mind?  because I know no woman is going to let you fuck her when she sees what you aren't packing.  You couldn't please my baby sister with that. Hahahahahahha!  If you want the chance to talk to a total hottie bitch then pick up the phone and give me a call.  You know you won't get it for free loser so pay up! 

Jay
Call Now
1-888-NASTY-49

No comments:

Post a Comment