Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Nasty Phone sex where you will find zero taboos and girls available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ball Crushing Phone Sex

Thats right baby... It is going to hurt but it is going to hurt so good.  You will be begging me for more ball crushing phone sex.   I will make you cry out in pain as I separate your balls in that sack with the heel of my shoe.  You will beg for me to get a good grip on the skin of your balls and pull.. Just to let it go and slap them right up inside you.  Know that if you decide to leave your mess on my shoes that you my dear will be buying me a new pair.   Not that you don't already know that. Pain=pleasure and payment=more pleasure.  You know the more I crush your balls the harder it is to not blow your load.  You also know I want a new pair of shoes so I will be doing my best to get get that little dick of yours to explode all over my shoes.  You will lick them clean and then we will head out to go shopping for a brand new pair.

call now for some serious ball crushing phone fun
1-888-NASTY-49 1-888-627-8949
$2.50 a min/10min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment