Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Nasty Phone sex where you will find zero taboos and girls available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Financial Domination Phone Sex

So here you are! In the mood to be used for the one thing you as a man can do for me. The one and only thing that you are actually good for is spoiling my hot lil ass. If you have any limits as to how much you can spend don’t waste my precious time. Phone Sex with this red haired freak is going to leave you begging to spend more. I don’t care about you but will put up with your worthless ass if you have the money to spend. I am a high maintenance money bitch that will drain you dry. Come and get me now cash cows. Its time to spend your hard earned cash on this wallet raping, financial domme for quality, hot Phone Sex. Call and ask for Jayden your newest phone sex addiction.
I don’t take no for an answer
Have your wallet out, open and ready ( I can’t stand a time waster)
Obey me and pay me and we will get along just fine
Financial Domination Phone Sex never felt so good.....

Jay
1-888-Nasty-49
$2.50 a min/10 min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment