Welcome

1-888-627-8949 Welcome to Nasty Phone sex where you will find zero taboos and girls available 24/7 1-888-627-8949

Monday, April 4, 2011

Forced Intoxication Phone Sex

Hi there all you filthy, nasty,horny boys!  I have to admit, I have a secret deviant side to me.. I know DUH, right???   LET ME TELL YOU!  One of my absolute FAVORITE calls are forced intox calls    OH YEAHHHH!  Nothing like it!  You wanna get fucked up?  You want to be forced to take another shot or another hit?  I AM YOUR GIRL!  Get that bottle out and fucking CALL ME!  Let’s get fucked up and GET IT ON!  Tell me your secrets, tell me your story, beg me for mercy while you gag it down. I am a Bartender and I am used to pathetic drunks like you!  And there is nothing like getting all that fucked up and then having some hot, nasty, HARD CORE phone sex.  Suck, Fuck, Sissy, Blackmail, Financial Domination…….  That is MY CUP OF fucking TEA baby!

call now for hot forced intox phone sex
1-888-Nasty-49 $2.50 a min with a 10 min minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment